Are you a writer wanting to be heard? Awesome! I’d love to post your stuff on The Sugarbuzz Project!
Here are some things that you need to know.
If you feel that you can write an article that fits the topics covered on this site, then feel free to give it a shot. Hopefully you’ve read through a few posts and can see what we are looking for. For those that are too busy to do that, here’s a list of topics that are acceptable:
- Personal finance hacks
- Blogging tips/tools
- How to make extra money (online or offline)
- Lifestyle design
If you feel that your post doesn’t fit into one of these, you can still submit it, but it’s not as likely to be published.
Also, be sure that all images submitted with your post (and I encourage you to send pictures that go with your writing) must have attribution and not be in violation of copyright laws.
Your content MUST BE ORIGINAL.
I cannot emphasize this enough. The quality of this site is very important to me, and I will not have spam running around pretending to be something that it’s not. Don’t even consider submitting your thrice-spun PLR articles.
Also, if your post is published here, please do not post it elsewhere (except your own site AFTER it is published on The Sugarbuzz Project).
I reserve the right to edit your article for spelling and grammar. Other than than, I really don’t want to change your work.
About Sponsored Posts
I’m not interested in linking to your spammy site. If you have links to something useful, that’s fine…just make sure that it’s useful to everyone and related to the topics covered by this site. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been contacted by people wanting to “guest post” on my site only to email be a well written article on Forex trading or something. This is not a “guest post”. This is a sponsored post. Naturally, I prefer not to have these on my blog, but if you REALLY want to get it posted, here are the requirements:
1. The post will have a life span of 1 year.
2. No more than ONE link in the post.
3. It must be RELEVANT. I CANNOT EMPHASIZE THIS ENOUGH.
4. I do charge a fee for sponsored posts. If you really want it posted badly enough, it will cost you $100 payable via PayPal ONLY. Payments can be sent to wwstewart at gmail.com. If we agree on this, all of your links will be no-follow. There are no exceptions to this.
5. If you feel that the fee is high, I am willing to negotiate with you. No, I won’t post it for free. Yes, I will budge on the price. If you want to discuss it, feel free to email me and we can discuss the matter.
You can have a two sentence byline telling us who you are and what you do. You can also have ONE link in your byline to your site.
What are you waiting for? Email your articles to email@example.com!