Are you a writer wanting to be heard? Awesome! I’d love to post your stuff, however there are a few things you need to know in order for that to happen:
These topics are acceptable:
- Personal finance hacks
- Blogging tips/tools
- Affiliate marketing how-to
- How to make extra money (online or offline)
- Lifestyle design
If you feel that your post doesn’t fit into one of these, you can still submit it, but it’s not as likely to be published.
Also, be sure that all images submitted with your post (and I encourage you to send pictures that go with your writing) have proper attribution and not be in violation of copyright laws.
Your content MUST BE ORIGINAL.
I cannot emphasize this enough!
Also, if your post is published here, please do not post it elsewhere (except your own site AFTER it is published on The Sugarbuzz Project).
I reserve the right to edit your article for spelling and grammar. Other than than, I really don’t want to change your work.
About Sponsored Posts
I prefer not to have these on my blog, but if you REALLY want to get it posted, here are the requirements:
1. The post will have a life span of 1 year.
2. No more than TWO links in the post.
3. It must be ON-TOPIC for this site.
4. I do charge a fee for sponsored posts. If you really want your own sponsored article posted badly enough, it will cost you $100 payable via PayPal ONLY. Payments can be sent to wwstewart at gmail.com. If we agree on this, all of your links will be no-follow. There are no exceptions to this.
5. Yes, I will budge on the price based on the quality of your article. If you want to discuss it, feel free to email me and we can discuss the matter.
Most of the requests I get lean towards the actual “guest post” type. I will inspect the article and then tell you which category it fits in.
You can have a two sentence byline telling us who you are and what you do. You can also have ONE link in your byline to your site.
To submit a manuscript for consideration, email your articles to firstname.lastname@example.org. You do not have to ask for my permission to send the article, I will respond with either a yes or a no as soon as possible.