While I ponder the question of switching to Digsby or staying with Pidgin, here are a few interesting blog posts that I’ve found floating in the swamp that is my RSS reader. Thought you might enjoy reading something intelligent for a change (and they might enjoy some link love).
- Google Reader can now translate stuff for you automatically, which is great if you want to read stuff in foreign languages or something. TechCrunch
- You know you’re gonna be shipping things, so why not save money in the process? Blueprint for Financial Prosperity
- You know you can’t live blog while mowing your 20 acre back yard…or can you? All you have to do is stretch your WiFi signal a bit… HackNMod
- With some affiliate email opportunities, you have to use approved ‘from’ addresses, but creating all of those extra email accounts is a pain in the neck. Thanks to GMail, you don’t have to do that now… Quick Online Tips
- Is Shoemoney the next Kevin Mitnick? There’s something sneaky afoot… Shoemoney
- Speaking of Mitnick, we all know (or should) that he’s probably the king of the hackers. But can he hack WordPress to make it rock a bit more? Blog Oh Blog
- GLBL shares with us a bit of the obvious. You know, because there are some folks out there that are just too stupid to know this stuff. Seriously. I mean, they elected…oh, nevermind. Gather Little By Little
That should keep you busy for a while :D
Oh, if you haven’t done so already, you should follow me on Twitter and grab my RSS feed to keep up with all of the juicy (or at least runny) goodness that I spew forth from this site. You won’t be dissappointed…often…
Did you like this article? Don't miss another post! Join our mailing list! You can also follow me on Twitter. And if you really like this stuff, you can buy me a coffee!